PORAL SAS is the leading French powder metallurgy group, and the fifth on a European scale. The company has more than 75 years of experience in the field of sintered metals.
The group has two production sites, divided between the Grenoble region and the Pyrénées Atlantiques, where more than 75 employees work. The R&D team is constantly working on the development of new materials, products and processes.
We are looking for a WORKSHOP MANAGER.
YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING MISSIONS:
Organize and ensure the management of his workshop:
- Ensure the follow-up of orders to be honored (launch and follow-up of OFs),
- Announce manufacturing times according to the load in the workshop and S/T operations to the sales department,
- Realize the feedback of indicators for monitoring the production of its service (service rate, deadlines, quality, machine performance),
- Ensure the follow-up of the stocks of powder (PM) and the massifs (work in collaboration with the supplier) as well as the articles,
- Raise the needs to the supplier,
- Be responsible for the proper management of stocks (entry/exit) with the authorized persons,
- Check the correct application of the safety instructions,
- Check the correct application of quality processes,
- Go up to resp. technical malfunctions,
- Ensure the realization of the 1st level maintenance of the machines,
- Make sure your workshop is clean.
Provide technical support to his team:
- Follow up on operator training to improve versatility (planning and monitoring of internal / external training).
Ensure the supervision of his team:
- Coordinate and animate the production teams (distributes the work and the tasks to be accomplished, establishes Operator planning (definition of missions according to the order book) – monitoring of schedules,
- Raise resource needs (human, material, etc.),
- Report absences, accidents at work, participate in the validation of leave,
- Facilitate team meetings,
- Participate in decisions related to the HR department,
- Carry out the annual individual interviews of his team,
- Ensure internal communication between his department and the support services.
Professional skills and knowledge:
- Mastering manufacturing procedures,
- Have knowledge of continuous improvement tools,
- Know how to use an ERP (as part of production monitoring),
- Know how to lead a production team.
Graduate of a BTS or DUT at least, you are specialized in production management.
Ideally, you have already worked in an industrial environment, you have a technical base (mechanical, heat treatments), you know planning and production management tools.
Dynamic with an ability to motivate and lead a team, you have a good sense of organization, analysis and communication.
You know how to manage priorities and decision-making. You are exemplary in respecting the standards.
We will provide you with the training and field support necessary for taking up the position
Remuneration: €30,000 to €36,000
Type of contract: CDI
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Le Pont-de-Claix (38)