Apprentice in methods
PORAL SAS is the leading French powder metallurgy group, and the fifth on a European scale. The company has more than 75 years of experience in the field of sintered metals.
Our development department, made up of 3 people, is in charge of feasibility studies, the development of new products and the stabilization of series production.
From August, our Oloron-Sainte-Marie site will host a production activity for magnetic parts.
We need reinforcement on our current missions and are therefore looking for an apprentice in methods.
You will participate in the following missions:
- Carry out updates to tooling plans,
- Write and update technical files,
- Create ranges and nomenclatures in the ERP,
- Participate in the resolution of technical problems,
- Participate in process optimization.
As part of this project, you will work within the development/methods team and in collaboration with other departments (production, quality, maintenance).
Required profile :
- Student in Bac+2 or +3 type BTS / BUT in mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical design and industrial drawing
- Knowledge of CAD software (ideally CATIA)
Type of contract: Work-study, apprenticeship
Start date: Early September
Location: Oloron-Sainte-Marie (64)