APPRENTICESHIP BUSINESS DEVELOPER
PORAL SAS is the leading French powder metallurgy group, and the fifth on a European scale. The company has more than 75 years of experience in the field of sintered metals.
The group has 2 production sites, divided between the Grenoble region and the Pyrénées Atlantiques, where more than 75 employees work. The R&D team is constantly working on the development of new materials, products and processes.
We are looking for an apprentice in Business Development.
You will participate in the following missions:
- Exploit and develop the portfolio of prospects and customers,
- Build and develop a sales pipeline,
- Manage the entire sales cycle: from lead generation to orders, through the engagement phases, the writing of commercial proposals, negotiation and business follow-up,
- Collaborate internally with our sales, marketing, technical and production teams,
- Ensure the reporting of your performance,
- Contribute to the improvement of our sales processes and tools,
- Ensure competitive and marketing intelligence (prospects, customers, products, trials, innovations, trends, etc.),
- Participate in the writing of the content of the website and the management of the online store (updates, updates, etc.),
- Participate in the organization of trade fairs.
This position benefits from an important scientific and technical dimension: you will be fully supported in your understanding and your progress to ensure relevant exchanges with customers and quickly become autonomous on your missions.
Position requiring occasional travel in France and abroad.
Required Skills :
- You are organized, curious and ambitious,
- You like to learn, evolve and work with framed processes,
- As a good communicator, you know how to listen, dialogue and argue,
- With a dynamic and positive temperament, you enjoy interacting with your team,
- You have an excellent command of English (oral and written),
- Knowledge of our field of activity (additive manufacturing, mechanics, powder metallurgy) is a plus.
Holder of a training level bac+3 access on the trade.
Type of contract: Work-study, apprenticeship.
Start date: Early September.
Location: Le Pont-de-Claix (38) - Grenoble region.